Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Malazan. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Threepwood

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 31. Mai 2006, 01:17

Lieblingszitate

Nun auch Zitate aus dem aktuellsten Buch. Und natürlich wieder zum Thema des Geschlechterkampfes:

Zitat

It's a fact that men don't need words, but women do. We have penises after all. Who needs words when you have a penis? Whereas with women there are two breast, which invites conversation, just as a good behind presents perfect punctuation, something every man knows.

Man muss den Urheber dieser weisen Worte einfach lieben, auch wenn er mich bei seinem ersten Auftreten ziemlich genervt hat.

Gruß,

Threepwood, IskaralVerehrer :D

Threepwood

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 31. Mai 2006, 01:48

RE: Lieblingszitate

Und direkt zwei weitere Szenen mit derselben Person:

Zitat

"... As Cotillion has said, you shall not fail. Nor will I. Victory shall be ours!"
He raised a bony fist and shook it at the night sky. Then hugged himself.
"Gods below, we're doomed."

Zitat

The subject was muttering, not quite under his breath, "He's not so frightening, is he? In and out, off and on, here and elsewhere, a wavering apparition of wavering intent and perhaps wavering intellect - best not let him read my thoughts - look stern, no, attentive, no, pleased! No, wait. Cowed. Terrified. No, in awe. Yes, in awe. But not for long, that's tiring. Look bored. Gods, what am I thinking? Anything but bored, no matter how boring this might be, what with him looking down on me and me looking up at him and Cotillion over there with his arms crossed, leaning against that wall and smirking - what kind of audience is he? The worst kind, I say. What was I thinking? Well, at least I was thinking. I am thinking, in fact, and one might presume thatShadowthrone is doing the same, assuming of course that his brain hasn't leaked away, since he's nothing but shadows so what holds it in? The point is, I am well advised to remind myself, as I am now doing, the point is, he summoned me. And so here I am. Rightful servant. Loyal. Well, more or less loyal. Trustworthy. Most of the time. Modest and respectful, always. To all outward appearances, and what is outward in appearance is all that matters in this and every other world. Isn't it? Smile! Grimace. Look helpful. Hopeful. Harried, hirsute, hapenstance. Wait, how does one look happenstance? What kind of expression must that one be? I must think on that. But not now, because this isn't happenstance, it's circumstance-"
"Silence."
"My lord? I said nothing. [...]"

Mir scheint, ein paar Götter haben Autoritätsprobleme :D :D.

Gruß,

Threepwood, AuchKeinSpinnenFanSeier

Threepwood

unregistriert

Montag, 26. Juni 2006, 23:55

Und noch eins:

Zitat

There were clouds closed fast round the moon. And one by one, gardens died.

Dienstag, 8. August 2006, 02:50

Kann nicht zitieren, da ich das Buch nicht zur Hand habe, aber es war etwa so:

Magora: Was würdest Du sagen, wenn ich schwanger wäre?
Pust: Ich würde den Esel umbringen.
~ lese im Moment: The Blood Knight (Greg Keyes)

Dienstag, 17. Oktober 2006, 17:09

"I recognize these Perish. Those titles, the damned formality and high diction- I recognize these people!"
[...]
Then the robed man smiled and bowed low in greeting.
Heads turned.
"Shit", Quick Ben said.
Kalam scowled " High mage Ben Adaephon Delat. The lord of high diction."

:D
---------------------------------------
Kalam: [...]Another thing-theyre so cheery it's hard to keep from dancing.
At that, Sergeant Gesler threw him a kiss.

-------------------------------------------
Iskaral Pust zu seinem Muli :
You disgust me , beast. And you think its mutual ( gegenseitig), too. Yet even if you thought that, why, then I'd agree with you! Out of spite! How would you like that, horrid creature ? [---] He thinks I will hit him. Strike him, with a large stick. Foolish mule. Oh no, I am much more cunning. I will surprise him with kindness.... until he grows calm and dispenses with all watchfullness, and then.... ha! I shall punch him in the nose ! Won't he be surprised! No mule can match wits with me.
Oh yes, many have tried, and almost all have failed !
"It is time to let our voices be heard regarding the intrusion of religion in our schools and politics."

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Surtur« (17. Oktober 2006, 17:09)

Dienstag, 17. Oktober 2006, 17:39

Zitat

Original von Surtur
"I recognize these Perish. Those titles, the damned formality and high diction- I recognize these people!"
[...]
Then the robed man smiled and bowed low in greeting.
Heads turned.
"Shit", Quick Ben said.
Kalam scowled " High mage Ben Adaephon Delat. The lord of high diction."

Kalam: [...]Another thing-theyre so cheery it's hard to keep from dancing.
At that, Sergeant Gesler threw him a kiss.

-------------------------------------------
Iskaral Pust zu seinem Muli :
You disgust me , beast. And you think its mutual ( gegenseitig), too. Yet even if you thought that, why, then I'd agree with you! Out of spite! How would you like that, horrid creature ? [---] He thinks I will hit him. Strike him, with a large stick. Foolish mule. Oh no, I am much more cunning. I will surprise him with kindness.... until he grows calm and dispenses with all watchfullness, and then.... ha! I shall punch him in the nose ! Won't he be surprised! No mule can match wits with me.
Oh yes, many have tried, and almost all have failed !

Und nun mal ein ernstes, SE hat eindeutig sehr viel Lebensweisheit.

Cotillion:
Oh my fallen friends, I am sorry for this...
A conceit among the living, that their words could ease the dead. Worse, to voice words seeking forgivenes from those dead. the fallen had but one message to deliver to the living, and it had nothing to do with forgiveness. Remind yourself of that, Cotillion. Be ever mindfúll of what the dead tell you and everyone else, over and over again.

D'oh, zitieren statt editieren gedrückt... kann wer den obenren Post löschen pls ?
"It is time to let our voices be heard regarding the intrusion of religion in our schools and politics."

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Surtur« (17. Oktober 2006, 17:40)

Donnerstag, 19. Oktober 2006, 14:01

Und noch eins, ist mir grad eingefallen .

" This is my wife, Sandalath Drukorlat... aye, quite a handful of a name and more then a handful of - "
"Quiet, husband ."

"Stir them embers, dear pathetic husband of mine.
"You cannot command me, hag! Stir them yourself ! I have more vital tasks before me right now!"
"Such as?"
"Well, to begin with, I need to pee."
---------------------------------

Hab noch ein paar von Karsa:
"I am Karsa Orlong. I know the measure of each step I have taken since I first became a warrior. Your self-satisfaction does not offend me, witch."
" The savage now patronizes me! Gods below!"
"Eat, Samar Dev, lest you grow to weak for outrage."

She glared at him, then accepted the strip of bhederin. "Karsa Orlong, your people live with a lack of sophistication similar to these Anibar here. It is clear that, once, the citiziens of the great civilzations of seven cities lived in a similar state of simplicity and stolid ignorance, haunted by omens and fleeing the unfathomable. And no doubt we too concocted elaborate belief systems, quaint and ridiculous, to justify all those necessities and restrictions imposed upon us by the struggle to survive. Fortunately, however, we left behind all that. We discovered the glory of civilization - and you, teblor, hold still to your misplaced price, holding up your ignorance of such glory as virtue. And so you still do not comprehend the great gift of civ. - "
"I do comprehend it fine, the savage proceeds into civilization through improvements -"
"YES ! "
"Improvements in the manner and eficiency of killing people."
"Hold on -"
"Improvements in the unassailable rules of degradation and misery."
"Karsa-"
"Improvements in the way to humiliate, impose suffering and justify slaughtering savages too stupid and to trusting to resist what you hold as inevitable. Namely, their extinction. Between you and me, Samar Dev, who should the Anibar fear more?"

[...]
The Toblakai's tone suddenly changed, " The intruders who have come here, witch, believe themselves civilized. And so they kill Anibar. Why? Because they can. They seek no oither reason. To them, Samar Dev, Karsa Orlong will give answer. This savage is not stupid, not trusting, and by the souls of my sword, I shall give answer."

All at once, night had arrived, and there in that silent forest it was cold.
From somewhere far to the west, rose the howl of wolves, and Samar Dev saw Karsa Orlong smile.
----------------------
This is a swamp, Samar noted, We should find another-
"Ride, Samar Dev."
She halted her horse. " And if I don't?"
"Stubborn child. I shall leave you here, of course - you are slowing me down as it is."

"Was that supposed to hurt my feelings, Karsa Orlong ? You want to kill a bhederin just to prove to yourself that you can best the hunters. So, no cliff, no blinds or corrals, no pack of wolf-dogs to flank and drive the bhederin. No, you want to leap off your horse and wreste one to the ground, then choke it to death, or maybe throw it against a tree, or maybe just lift it up and spin it round until it dies of dizziness. And you dare call ME a child ?" She laughed. Because, as she well knew, laughter would sting.
Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. "Witness".

[Gesprächspause, als Karsa zwei Bhederin tötet ]

"Fine, you have shown me that I am, in fact, unnecessary. as far as you're concerned. Now what? You expect me to set a camp, and then, I presume, help you butcher that thing. Shall I lie beneath you tonight just to round things out?
"If you like."
Barbarian bastard... well, I should not have expected anything else, should I ?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Surtur« (19. Oktober 2006, 14:54)

Mittwoch, 14. Februar 2007, 20:29

Zitat

Original von Threepwood
Und noch eins:

Zitat

There were clouds closed fast round the moon. And one by one, gardens died.

Aber vorher auch noch:

'When I was a child,' Apsalar said, 'I believed that there were cities there, bur no wars. Just beautiful gardens, and the flowers were ever in bloom, every season, day and night, filling the air with wondrous scents... you know, I told all of that to someone, once. He later said to me that he fell in love with me that night. With that story. He was young, you see.'

--------------------

The Adjunct's voice: 'High Mage, you and I must talk.'
'It wasn't -'
'Ben Adaephon Delat, you and I will talk. Now.'

--------------------

Kalam scowled in the gloom. Well, at least he'd found the wizard. The High Mage of the Fourteenth, hiding between crates and casks and bales. Oh, how bloody encouraging is that?

--------------------

[Kalam und Ben]
'Quick, you and me.'
'Yes?'
'I think we're insane.'
'You're not.'
'What do you mean?'
'You're too slow. You can't be insane if you only just realized thar we're insane. Understand?'
'No.'
'As I said, then.'
'Well,' the assassin grunted, 'that's a relief.'

--------------------

[Onrack und Trull]
'It means, Trull Sengar, that Onrack the Broken, in discovering impatience, has discovered something else.'
'What?'
'This: I am done with defending the indefensible. I am done with witnessing the fall of friends. In the battle to come, you shall see in me something terrible. Something neither Ibra Gholan nor Monok Ochem can achieve. Trull Sengar, you shall see a T'lan Imass, awakened to anger.'

--------------------

Kalam turned his head to find Cotillion alongside him, one hand and one foot holding the god in place. He held an apple in the other hand, from which he now took a large bite.
'You think this is funny?' Kalam demanded.
Cotillion chewed, then swallowed. 'Somewhat.'

--------------------

[Sergeant Balm]
'You stop moving again and the lizards will get you. Eat you alive. Eat us all alive. Those are crypt lizards, you damned whelp. You know what crypt lizards do? I'll tell what they do. They eat human flesh. That's why they're called crypt lizards, only they don't mind if it's living flesh -'
'I know if I was that child ahead of you, I'd shit right in your face.'
'Quiet! You give him ideas, damn you! Do it, boy, and I'll tie you up, oh yes, and leave you for the crypt lizards -'

--------------------

'What's your name?' Hellian demanded.
'Throatslitter -'
'Nice. Now go and slit your own throat. Nobody's gotten through nowhere, you damned idiot. Now, unless you got a bottle of chilled wine under that shirt, go find someone else to annoy.'
'You was nicer drunk,' he said, falling back.
Yeah, everyone's nicer drunk.

--------------------

The Jagh smiled. 'Is that a glimmer of anticipation in your eyes? I am beginning to see the Mappo of old, I suspect. Memory or no, you are no stranger to me, and I have been much chagrined of late, seeing you so forlorn. I understood it, of course - how could I not? I am what haunts you, friend, and for that I grieve. Come, shall we find our way inside this fell keep?'

--------------------

Making a fist, barring the last, smallest finger, Mappo stepped closer, then dipped the finger up to the first knuckle into the shimmering door. 'No pain, at least. It is, I think, very thin.' He drew his hand back and examined the digit. 'Hale.'
'With the condition of your fingers, Mappo, how can you tell?'
'Ah, I see a change. No dirt left, not even crusted under the nail.'
'To pass through is to be cleansed. Do you think?'
Mappo reached in with his whole hand. 'I feel air beyond. Cooler, damper.' He withdrew his hand and peered at it. 'Clean. Too clean. I am alarmed.'
'Why?'
'Because it makes me realize how filthy I've become, that's why.'
'I wonder, will it do the same with our clothes?'
'That would be nice, although it may possess some sort of threshold. Too filthy, and it simply annihilates the offending material. We might emerge on the other side naked.'
'Now I am alarmed, friend.'
'Yes. Well, what shall we do, Icarium?'

Schatten
"Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."
William Cuthbert Faulkner

"My definition of good literature is that which can be read by an educated reader, and reread with increased pleasure."
Gene Wolfe

Samstag, 17. Februar 2007, 02:43

Hellian und Banaschar:

'Explanations are what people use when they need to lie. Y'can always tell those, 'cause those explanations don't explain nothing and then they look at you like they just cleared things up when really they did the opposite and they know it and you know it and they know you know and you know they know that you know and they know you and you know them and maybe you go out for a pitcher later but who picks up the tab? That's what I want to know.'
'Right, and answers?'
'Answers is what I get when I ask questions. Answers is when you got no choice. I ask, you tell. I ask again, you tell some more. Then I break your fingers, 'cause I don't like what you're telling me, because those answers don't explain nothing!'
[...]
Then he cursed under his breath ans said, 'That's the Deadhouse.'
'What, some kind of bar?'

-------------------

Legana Breed spoke: 'You are all marines?'
'Aye,' Fiddler said.
'Tonight, then, I too am a marine. Let us go kill people.'

-------------------

Und [natürlich mal wieder] Kalam und Ben:

'The Adjunct.'
'What about her?'
'I'm nervous.'
'Oh, how sad for you. Take it from me, it beats beeing scared witless, Kalam.'
'The Adjunct.'
'What is that? A question?'
'I need to know Quick. Are you with her?'
'With her? In what? In bed? No. T'amber would kill me. Now, maybe if she decided to join in it'd be a different matter -'
'What in Hood's name are you going on about, Quick?'

Schatten
"Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."

"My definition of good literature is that which can be read by an educated reader, and reread with increased pleasure."
Gene Wolfe

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Schattenthron« (17. Februar 2007, 02:45)

Samstag, 17. Februar 2007, 12:23

Schattenthron und Tayschrenn:

'Why didn't D'rek kill you?'
'She tried.'
'What?'
'I talked her out of it.'
'Abyss take me, how I hate you!'
'Even gods must learn to control their tempers,' Tayschrenn said, 'lest they set a bad example.'
'You said that to D'rek?'
'I am saying that to you, Shadowthrone.'
'My temper is fine! I am perfectly calm - seething with fury and hatred, mind you, but calm!'

--------------------

He stepped to the entranceway, looked out, and saw Cotillion, the Patron of Assassins, the god, sitting on a shelf of stone that had slipped down from one wall, sitting, alone, with his head in his hands.

Schatten

Gene Wolfe

Kruppe

Den Vortrefflichen, nennen mich manche

Beruf: Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 13. August 2007, 15:11

Bin zwar noch nicht durch, aber sonst vergess ich ja wieder alles.

Karsa Orlong und Samar Dev:

Karsa:

Zitat

"....Laws are broken. Existence holds to no laws. Existence is what persists , and to persist is to struggle. In the end, the struggle fails."
He was removing strips of smoked bhederin meat from his pack.
"That is the only law worthy of the name."

She studied him. "Is that what the Teblor believe?"
He bared his teeth. "One day I will return to my people. And I will shatter all that they believe. And I will say to my father, Forgive me. You were right to disbelieve. You were right to despise the laws that chained us. And to my grandfather I shall say nothing at all.

Zitat

"Have you a wife in your tribe?"
"I have victims, no wives"
"The Streets are crowded with lies these days" - MC Tay
"Welch greifbares Vonsinnensein!", rief Kruppe. "Vonsinnensein? Gibt es ein solches Wort? Wenn nicht, dann müssen wir Kruppes zahllosen Talenten noch linguistische Erfindungen hinzufügen."

Kruppe

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 1. September 2007, 12:30

Karsa und Samar Dev.

Zitat

"I must enter that city for supplies. I want no trouble."
"I can help with that."
"I want to remain beneath notice."
"I`m not sure that`s possible," she said.
"Make it possible and I will take you with me."
"Well that`s not fair. You are half again taller than a normal man. You are tattooed. You have a horse that eats people - assuming it is a horse and not an enkar`al.
And you seem to be wearing the skin of a white-furred bear."

Seite 53

Zitat

"...I am better suited to manipulating objects than words. You on the other hand, seem to possess an unexpected talent for...uh...cogent brevity."
"You talk too much."

Seite 224

Balm und Deadsmell

Zitat

"Thank Hood all that screaming`s stopped." Balm said...
"Sergeant," Deadsmell said, "it was you doing all that screaming."
"Quiet, you damned liar. Wasn`t me, was the kid ahead of me."
"Really? I didn`t know he spoke Dal Honese. "
"I will skewer you Coporal. Just one more word, I swear it. Gods, I`m itchy all over, like I been rolling in Fool`s pollen- "
"You get that after you been panicking, Sergeant. Fear sweat, it`s called. You didn`t piss yourself too, did you? I`m smelling -"
"I got my knife out, Deadsmell. You know that? All I git to do is twist round and you won`t be bothering me no more."
"You tossed your knife, Sergeant. In the temple -"
"Fine! I`ll kick you to death!"
"Well, if you do, can you do it before I have to crawl through your puddle?"

Malazanische Soldaten halt... :D

Seite 412
"Welch greifbares Vonsinnensein!", rief Kruppe. "Vonsinnensein? Gibt es ein solches Wort? Wenn nicht, dann müssen wir Kruppes zahllosen Talenten noch linguistische Erfindungen hinzufügen."

Kruppe

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 1. September 2007, 16:10

Das gefällt mir besonders gut! :D

Zitat

Original von Schattenthron
[Sergeant Balm]
'You stop moving again and the lizards will get you. Eat you alive. Eat us all alive. Those are crypt lizards, you damned whelp. You know what crypt lizards do? I'll tell what they do. They eat human flesh. That's why they're called crypt lizards, only they don't mind if it's living flesh -'
[...]"You don`t know nothing, Deadsmell."
'I know if I was that child ahead of you, I'd shit right in your face.'
'Quiet! You give him ideas, damn you! Do it, boy, and I'll tie you up, oh yes, and leave you for the crypt lizards -'

Schatten

Stormy in Aktion auf Seite 463

Zitat

"[...]
And five, you gonna finish that white wine, wizard?
`Cause I ain`t touching that rice piss."
Quick Ben slowly sat forward and slid the bottle towards Stormy.
No better gesture of defeat was possible, Kalam decided."

Zitat

"If bhok`arala could possess faith in a god, then their god had just arrived, in the dubious personage of Iskaral Pust, and the endless mewling, chittering, dancing about the High Priest was clearly driving Pust mad. Or, madder thean he already was."
Seite 790

Zitat

"He (Cotillion) cannot (take the children with him)," said Onrack.
"It is my belief that we shall not see him again"
"Thank you for the vote of confidence," Cotillion said.

"My friend has seen better days," Trull Sengar said, reaching out to slap Onrack on the back. The thump the blow made was hollow, raising dust, and something clattereddown within the warriors`s chest. "Oh," said the Tiste Edur, "did that do something bad?"
"No," Onrack replied. "The broken point of a spear. It had been lodged in bone."
"Was it irritating you?"
"Only the modest sound it made when I walked. Thank you Trull Sengar."

Cotillion eyed the two. What mortal would call a T`lan Imass friend? And they fight side by side. I would know more of this Trull Sengar.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Kruppe« (3. September 2007, 18:57)

Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2007, 14:03

Karsa und Samar Kev:

"Sie werden uns so oder so finden", sagte Karsa. "Du hast versagt."
"Ich habe den Torwächter nicht in den Karren geworfen!"
"Er war unverschämt. Du hättest ihn warnen müssen."

Edit: Und Graufrosch ist auch einfach nur Spitze.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Raven« (21. Oktober 2007, 16:45)

Fiddler

Schüler

Beruf: Industriekaufmann

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 5. März 2008, 16:32

Zitat

And Hellian`s eyes fixed on the T`lan Imass. "Fiddler," she said,"you look awful."
"Over here, you drunken idiot."
"Explaine the Rules please."
"Thats just it, Adjunct, there ain`t no rules, except those I make as I go."

Metallica ist bei Rock am Ring 2014

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Fiddler« (5. März 2008, 16:33)

Montag, 3. November 2008, 14:30

Die Knochenjäger, S. 586 (Das Pferdehaar)

(Tak) "Und du wirst nicht glauben, wer da mit einem halben Dutzend x-beiniger Rekruten gestanden hat, als das verrückte Pferd in den Raum geplatzt ist -"

(Fiedler) "Tapferer Zahn!"

Tak nickte. "Und er hat sich umgedreht, einmal hingeschaut und dem Biest dann die Faust genau zwischen die Augen gehämmert. Es ist auf der Stelle tot umgefallen. Nur ist das Tier halb auf dem Bein von einem vonden jungen Burschen gelandet, und es ist glatt gebrochen, und er hat angefangen zu schreien. Aber ohne auf all das zu achten, hat der Hauptsergeant sich wieder umgedreht und zu dem Versorgungs-Schreiber gesagt, der all das mit weit aufgerissenen Augen angesehen hat - ich schwöre, ich habe das alles von einem von den Rekruten erfahren -, also er hat gesagt: 'Diese armseligen Meerratten gehen zurück nach Ashok, um sich wieder ihrem Regiment anzuschließen. Sorg dafür, dass sie keine undichten Wasserhäute kriegen.' Und dann hat er zu dem schreienden Rekruten mit dem gebrochenen Bein runtergeschaut und gesagt: 'Du heißt jetzt Humpel. Ist nicht sehr einfallsreich, schon klar, aber so ist es halt. Und wenn du den Vermummten nicht lachen hören kannst - ich kann es.' Und daher kommt dieses Pferdehaar."

... Ich saß gerade in der Straßenbahn, wie ich die Stelle gelesen habe. Es war echt verflucht anstrengend, nicht lauthals loszubrüllen vor Lachen :lachtot:

Edit:
Die Knochenjäger, S. 514 (Catheron Crust)

"Haben Sie dir das Hirn zermatscht, Palet? Wir kriegen Ärger."
Der Erste Maat setzte sich auf und schaute sich um. "Wachen?"
"Nein, richtig großen Ärger."
"Wie groß?"
"So groß wie die Imperatrix, du Trottel."
Palet war plötzlich auf den Beinen. "Vorräte, klar, Kapitän. Wir sind schon unterwegs!"
Crust schaute zu, wie der Maat davonhastete. Die Mannschaft war betrunken. Was für ein Pech aber auch. Außerdem waren sie ziemlich heftig unterbemannt. Es war keine gute Idee gewesen, ins Wasser zu springen, als die gute alte Lumpenpfropf untergegangen war - bei all den Haien, die es in der Bucht gab. In jener Nacht hatte er vier gute Seeleute verloren. Gute Seeleute, schlechte Schwimmer. Schon lustig, wie das zusammenpasst.
Er blickte sich einmal mehr um. Verdammt! Schon wieder was vergessen, oder? Keine Beiboote. Nun, es ist immer irgendwas.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Omlette« (3. Februar 2009, 18:48)

Raest

Durchgeknallter Jaghut Tyrann

Beruf: Student

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 25. März 2009, 01:10

10 Schritte später sah Fiedler, wie Kalam seine Langmesser in ihren Scheiden lockerte.
Scheiße :D

>>Buddl.<<
>>Sergeant? oh, tut mir leid. Ich habe gerade nachgedacht.<<
>>Worüber?<<
>>Nun, warum Apsalar zwei Drachen im Schlepptau hat.<<
>>Das sind keine Drachen. Das sind kleine Echsen -<<
>>Nein, Sergeant, das sind Drachen.<<
Langsam weiteten sich Fiedlers Augen.
Buddl hatte gewusst, dass es dem Sergeanten nicht gefallen würde.

The air detonated as the Warrens collided. Jagged shards of rock ripped in all directions. Starvald Demelain and Kurald Galain warred with Omtose Phellack in a savage maelstrom of will. Grasses, earth and rock withered to fine ash on all sides, and within the vortex stood Raest, his power roaring from him.

- GotM

Mittwoch, 13. Mai 2009, 16:56

Apsalars Gedanken zu Curdle und Telorast

S. 75

Zitat

In any case, she was fairly certain that Cotillion would not be pleased that she had freed those ghosts. Shadothrone would be furios.
How long was that blink? Gods below, it was a fucking eternity.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Shan« (13. Mai 2009, 16:56)

Osserc

Ewig Suchender

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 14. März 2010, 12:48

ich hab die stelle grad nicht zur hand, allerdings war sie situation, das der t'lan imass von stürmisch sein schwert zurück wollte und dann sagt, es wären kratzer drin...
"Like Anomander Rake, Osric was more dragon than anything else. They were kin in blood, if not in personality." HoC

"There were clouds closed fast round the moon. And one bye one, gardens died." tBh

Osserc

Ewig Suchender

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 16. März 2010, 16:52

und noch eins

Zitat

that you're responsible for the death of thousands, when the t'lan imass came to crush the rebellion.-we all have our bad days, Sciralla.

gespräch zwischen barathol und sciralla
"Like Anomander Rake, Osric was more dragon than anything else. They were kin in blood, if not in personality." HoC

"There were clouds closed fast round the moon. And one bye one, gardens died." tBh